|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab||» Unsteady State Heat Transfer Unit|
Unsteady State Heat Transfer Unit
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
The apparatus consists of a small test cylinder. The cylinder is Heated by a constant temperature water bath, till steady state is reached. During heating, temperature of the cylinder is function of time and hence, heating of cylinder is under unsteady state Heat transfer.The temperature of cylinder is measured with the help of temperature sensor inserted in the centre. The hot water bath is provided with a heater and is controlled by digital temperature controller. An agitator is also provided to maintain the constant bath temperature.
- To calculate the Biot number, Fourier number and hence the heat transfer coefficient.
- To plot Heisler Chart for the given sample of cylindrical solid.
- Electricity Supply : 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 1 kW.
- Bench area of 1.5 m x 1.5 m.
- Water Bath : Material - stainless steel Capacity-8 lit. (Approx.)
- Stirrer for Bath : Stainless Steel Impeller with shaft coupled to a FHP motor.
- Heater : Nichrome wire heater
- Test Cylinder: One each of Stainless Steel & Brass.
- Control Panel comprises of :
- Digital Temp. Controller : 0-199.90C, (For Water Bath)
- Digital Temp. Indicator : 0-199.90C, Temperature Sensors : RTD PT-100 type
- With Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along
- with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a powder-coated structure.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified