|Home||» Products||» Thermodynamic Lab||» Separating & Throttling Calorimeter|
Separating & Throttling Calorimeter
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
SEPARATING CALORIMETER :-
It consists of two concentric chambers, the inner chamber and the outer chamber, which communicates with each other through an opening at the top. As the steam discharges through the metal basket, which has a large number of holes, the water particles due to their heavier momentum get separated from the steam and collect in the chamber. The comparatively dry steam in the inner chamber moves up and then down a ging through the annular space between the two chambers and enters the Throttling Calorimeter.
It consists an arrow throat (Orifice). Pressure and temperature are measured by pressure gauge and thermometer. The steam after throttling process passes through the heat exchanger and condensate is collected. Steam Generator is also provided to supply the saturated steam (Max) at 2kg/cm2 pressure.
To find the dryness fraction of steam.
REQUIREMENT FOR OPERATION:
Electric Supply: Single Phase, 220 V, 10 Amp.
Continuous Water Supply: 10 LPM Approx. at Ã‚½ kg/cm2pressure
- Separating Chamber :Compatible capacity made of Stainless Steel insulated with
- Ceramic wool with water level indicator.
- Throttling Chamber :Compatible capacity provided with gauge to measure in let Pressure before throttling
- Heat Exchanger : For Condensing steam after throttling chamber
- Steam Generator : Compatible capacity with digital temperature controller to
- control the temperature inside the steam generator.
- Differential pressure : By manometer Measurement
- Steam pressure measurement: By Pressure gauge
- An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained SEPARATING & THROTTLING CALORIMETER Apparatus
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified