Plate Type Heat Exchanger
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
“PLATE TYPE HEAT EXCHANGER
Plate type heat exchanger consists off ramien which independent metal plates are clamped between ahead and follower. The plates are sealed at their outer edges and around the ports by gaskets, which are so arranged that the liquid and the heating /cooling media are directed alternately into passages formed between the plates.
The hot fluid enters at the top on the right side of the fixed end cover and flows downwards through alternate channels between the plates. The Hot fluid leaves the exchanger through a connection at the bottom of the fixed end cover. The cold fluid enters at the bottom of the left side of the fixed end cover. The cold fluid flows in counter current flow through alternate channels between the plates and leaves the exchanger at the top on the left side of the fixed end cover.
To calculate : -
- Heat Transfer rate
- Over all Heat Transfer Co-efficient
REQUIREMENT FOR OPERATION:
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 5 KW.
- Water Supply at constant head (10LPM Approx.)
- Floor Drain
- Floor area of 1.75m x 1m.
- System : Water to Water
- Plates : Material Stainless Steel
- Frame : Rigid MS Structure
- Water Flow Measurement: By Rotameter(2Nos.)one each for cold & hot fluid.
- Hot Water Tank : Made of Stainless steel, Double Wall, Insulated with ceramic wool.
- Hot Water Circulation : Magnetic Pump.
- Heaters : Nichrome wire heater.
- Control panel comprising of:
- Digital Temp. Controller : 0-199.9°C,(For Hot Water Tank)
- Digital Temp. Indicator : 0-199.9°C,with multi-channels witch Temperature Sensors
- RTDPT-100 type.-4Nos.
- With Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc. will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained “PLATE TYPE HEAT EXCHANGER Apparatus.
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe cartoon.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified.