Open Pan Evaporator
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
“OPEN PAN EVAPORATOR"
Evaporation is a process for concentrating a solution by vaporizing part or all of the solvent. In most of the cases the solvent is water. The Pan Evaporator set-up is designed to study the fundamentals of evaporation process. The set-up consists of a jacketed pan evaporator made of stainless steel and an electrically heated steam generator of suitable capacity.To evaporate the solution in pan, steam is allowed to enter in the jacket using a control valve. Condensate is collected from steam trap for energy measurement. Tilting is done by a worm gear arrangement to empty the pan.
To determine the overall heat transfer co-efficient under unsteady state conditions at different temperatures.
To determine the heat transfer co-efficient at the boiling point.
REQUIRMENT FOR OPERATION:
- Water Supply.
- Electricity Supply : 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 5 kW.
- Required Chemicals.
- Evaporator: Hemi-spherical, Jacketed type, made of stainless Steel insulated from outside. Dia. 300 mm approx.
- Steam Generator: Made of stainless steel, provided with Pressure Gauge & Level Indicator, Safety valve and drain etc. & insulated with ceramic Wool and cladding With Aluminium foil.
- Condensate Measurement: Using Measuring Cylinder & Stop watch.
- Temp. Measurement: By RTD Pt-100 Sensor
- Special arrangement to measure the evaporated volume of solvent is done.
Control panel comprises of :
Digital Temp/ Controller: 0-199.90C, (For Steam Generator)
Digital Temp. Indicator: 0-199.90CWith Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure.
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained “OPEN PAN EVAPORATOR Apparatus.
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified