Losses in pipe fitting,sudden enlargement 7 contraction
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
(Hydraulic Bench Accessory)
The set up consists of a 1/2 bend and elbow, sudden expansion & sudden contraction fitting from 15 mm to 25 mm, ball valve and gate valve. Pressure tapings are provided at in let and outlet of these fitting sunder test. A differential manometer fitted in the line gives pressure loss of individual fittings. The set-up can be connected to Hydraulic Bench by flexible pipe line.
- To determine loss of head in the fittings at various water flow rates.
- To determine the loss co-efficient forth pipe fittings.
- Comparing the Pressured rop across each device.
- Top Tray : Size 1000 x 700 x 100 mm(approx)
- Water Circulation : 1 HP Pump, Crompton / Kirlo skar make.
- Flow Measurement : Using Measuring Tank, Capacity 40 Ltrs.
- Sump Tank : Capacity 100 Ltrs.
- Stop Watch : Electronic.
- Control Panel Comprises of : Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc.
- Tanks and Top Tray will be made of Stainless Steel.
- An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 Self-contained LOSSES DUE TO PIPE FITTINGS,SUDDEN ENLARGEMENT & CONTRACTION Apparatus
- 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified