|Home||» Products||» Mass Transfer Lab Apparatus||» Liquid-Liquid Extraction In a Packed Tower|
Liquid-Liquid Extraction In a Packed Tower
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
LIQUID-LIQUID EXTRACTION IN PACKED BED
The set-up consists of a glass column packed with R aching rings. Continuous counter current contacts between the solvent and solute phases is made, which results into extract and raff in streams. Flow meters (Rota meters) are used to note the flow of solvent & solute respectively .The continuous and dispersed phase streams are metered and derived from separate containers. The total set-up is housed in a well- designed rigid structure. The structure also supports tanks, piping, Rota meters, and panes land other units.
- To determine over all mass transfer co-efficient based on continuous & dispersed phase.
- To determine individual â€œHeight of Transfer Unit based on continuous & dispersed phase.
REQUIRMENT FOR OPERATION:
- Compressed Air Supply at 2 Bar, 0.5 CFM.
- Water Supply
- Floor Drain.
- Required Chemicals & Laboratory Glassware.
- Extraction Column : Material Borosilicate Glass, Dia 55 mm, Height 750mm(approx).
- Packing : Rasching Rings, Material Borosilicate Glass,
- Feed Tanks : Material Stainless Steel, Cap. 20 Ltrs. (2 Nos.)
- Extract & Raffinate Tanks: Material Stainless Steel, Cap 10 Ltrs.
- Feed Circulation : By Compressed Air.
- Pressure Regulator : 0-2 kg/cm2.
- Pressure Gauge S: Bourdon type, 0-2 kg/cm2.
- Flow Measurement : Rota meters (One each for solvent & solute)
- Special arrangement for changing height of interface zone is done.
- An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained â€œLIQUID-LIQUID EXTRACTION IN PACKED BED Apparatus
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified