|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab||» HEAT TRANSFER THROUGH LAGGED PIPE|
HEAT TRANSFER THROUGH LAGGED PIPE
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
The setup is designed and fabricated to study lagging phenomenon in case of pipes. It consists of three concentric pipes of small thickness as compared to diameter and are arranged concentrically, and closed with the help of two discs. Two different insulatingmaterials fill the annuli between. thecylinders.Temperature Sensors are fitted to measure the temperature of pipe walls for radial outward heat flow measurement. Inside the inner pipe, a Nichrome wire heater is placed axially. Heat input to the heater is given through a variac and measured by Digital Voltmeter and Digital Ammeter.
To estimate the actual rate of heat transfer through the composite cylinders from the measured interface temperature of the two insulating materials with known thermal conductivities.ÃƒËœ To determine the effective thermal conductivity of the composite cylinder.ÃƒËœ To compare the theoretical temperature profile within the composite cylinders, with that of observed profile
UTILITIES REQUIRED :
- Electricity Supply : 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 2 Amp.
- Table for set-up support.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- G.I. Pipe Inner : 5 cm dia. Approx.
- G.I. pipe middle : 10 cm dia. Approx.
- G.I. Pipe outer : 15 cm dia. Approx.
- Length of Pipes : 60 cm Approx.
- Heater : Nichrome Wire
- Digital Voltmeter : 0-300 Volt.
- Digital Ammeter : 0-2 Amp.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified