Heat Transfer in agitated vessel
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
In most industrial processes including reactors, heat is to be added or extracted to control the process. The addition and removal of heat is done by passing steam or water in a jacket fitted to the outside of the vessel or passing steam or cold water in helical coil inside the vessel. For effective heat transfer and even distribution of heat, the liquid inside is continuously agitated. The present set-up offers us a comparative study of Jacket & Helical coil, which can be operated simultaneously. It is a stainless steel jacketed vessel with helical coil of copper is fitted inside. A variable speed stirrer is fitted in the vessel. Variation in temperature of inside water is measured and is noted. Set-up is fitted with steam traps for condensate collection. Flow rate of water can be controlled and measured using valve and Rotameter. Temperature of inlet and outlet of both hot & cold fluids are measured by temperature sensors.
To determine the overall heat transfer co-efficient for various degree of agitation.
To make a comparative study of Heat Transfer through Jacket & Coil in an agitated vessel.
- Water supply 20 lit/min (approx.) and Drain.
- Electricity Supply : 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 5 kW.
- Floor area of 1.5m x 1.5m.
- System : Steam to Water
- Vessel : Material stainless steel fitted with 4 baffles
- Dia. 250, Depth 350 mm (Approx.)
- Jacket : Width 25 mm. Insulated with ceramic wool and cladded with aluminium foil.
- Helical Coil: Material Copper, OD 16mm, ID 13mm.
- Agitator: Stainless steel Impeller fitted on a shaft coupled to a variable
- Speed motor and Drive.
- Condensate Measurement: Measuring Cylinder & Stopwatch
- Water Flow Measurement : Rota meter.
- Steam Generator : Made of stainless steel fitted with level indicator, pressure Gauge, safety valve, drain and insulated with ceramic wool & cladding with Aluminium foil.
- Heaters : Nichrome wire heater (2 Nos.)
- Digital Temp. Controller : 0-199.90C (For Steam Generator)
- Digital Temp. Indicator : 0-199.90C, with multi-channel switch
- Temperature sensors : RTD PT-100 type.
- RPM Indicator : Standard make Digital, Non Contact type.
- With standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified