Heat Transfer From Pin Fin
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
The setup is designed to study the heat transfer in a pin fin. It consists of pin type fin fitted in a duct. A fan is provided on one side of duct to conduct experiments under forced draft conditions. Air flow rates can be varied. A heater heats one end of fin and heat flows to another end. Heat input to the heater is given through Variac. Digital voltmeter and digital ammeter are provided for heat measurement. Digital Temperature Indicator measures temperature distribution along the fin.
To study temperature distribution along the length of fin in both Free & forced convection.
Comparison of theoretical temperature distribution with that of experimentally obtained distribution.
Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 5 Amp.
Table for set-up support.
- Fin: Pin type.
- Material: Brass.
- Size: 12.5 mm (approx.) 15 cm. long (approx.).
- Duct: Made of MS.
- Fan : Standard make.
- Heater: Band type, Nichrome Wire.
- Control panel comprising of:
- Dimmerstat: 0-230 V, 2 Amp.
- Digital Temp. Indicator: 0-3000C, with multi-channel switch
- Temperature Sensors : RTD PT-100 type.5 for pin and 1 for duct temperature.
- With standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along
- with the Apparatus
- The whole setup is mounted on a powder coated base plate.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified