|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab||» Fluidized Bed Heat Transfer Unit|
Fluidized Bed Heat Transfer Unit
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
FLUIDIZED BED HEAT TRANSFER UNIT
The set up consists of a glass column filled with and. Air is fed at the bottom of the column. Flow rate of air is measured using orifice meter and manometer. A heater in the form of cylinder is placed in the bed to heat the .The heater input can be controlled by the Digital Temperature Controller. Temperature sensors are provided to measure the temperature of air in let and air outlet.
To calculate heat transfer coefficient of the fluidized bed.
REQUIREMENT FOR OPERATION:
- Compressed Air Supply: 2Bar, 1 CFM
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz,5 Amp.
- Bench Are a Required : 1m x 0.75m
- Column : Material Borosilicate Glass
- Heater : Made of Nichrome Wire
- Air Flow Measurement : By Orifice meter & manometer
- Control panel comprising of
- Digital Temp. Controller : 0 to 199.9°C
- Digital Temp. Indicator : 0 to 199.9°C,with multi channel switch Temperature sensors : RTDPT-100 type-3Nos.
- With standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc. will be provided along with the Apparatus.
- The whole set- up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained FLUIDIZED BED HEAT TRANSFER UNIT Apparatus.
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified