Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab||» Emissivity Measurement Apparatus|
Emissivity Measurement Apparatus
Product Code : HT-08
Brand Name : QUALITY ENGINEERS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Owing to our expertise and domain knowledge, we have been able to offer Emissivity Measurement Apparatus at an industry leading price. This apparatus is precisely manufactured under the supervision of expert professionals using best quality raw material. Appreciated for easy installation, simple functionality and hassle-free operation, this apparatus is hugely demanded by the clients.
- The present Set-up is designed to measure the emissivity of test plate. The test plate comprises of a mica heater sandwiched between two circular plates.
- Black plate is identical with test plate, but its surface is blackened.
- As all the physical properties, dimension and temperature are equal heat losses from both plates will be same except radiation loss.
- Hence the input difference will be due to difference in emissivity.
- Both plates are supported on individual brackets in a enclosure with one side glass to ensure steady atmospheric conditions.
- Temperature Sensors are provided to measure the temperature of each plate and surrounding.
- Electric Supply is given to heaters through separate variacs so that temperatures of both can be kept equal and is me asured with Digital Voltmeter and Digital Ammeter.
- Determination of the Emissivity of a test plate.
- Study the variation of emissivity of test plate with absolute temperature.
- Electricity Supply : 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 4 Amp.
- Table for set-up support.
- Test plate Diameter: 160 mm (approx.)
- Black Plate Dia: 160 mm (Approx.)
- Heater (2Nos.): Nichrome Wire Heater. (One each for test plate & black plate)
- Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 Volt
- Digital Ammeter: 0-2 Amps
- DPDT Selector switches: For Digital Voltmeter & Digital Ammeter
- Variacs; 0- 230 V, 2 Amp, (2 Nos.)(One each for test plate and black plate)
- Digital Temp. Indicator: 0-3000C, with multi-channel Switch
- Temperature Sensors: RTD PT-100 type
- Instruction Manual: An english instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- Cabinet to accommodate the slab assembly with front window of glass/acrylic
- The whole set-up is mounted on a powder coated base plate
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified
Other Products in 'Heat Transfer Lab' category