DISCHARGE OVER NOTCHES APPARATUS
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
DISCHARGE OVER NOTCHES
The setup consists of a channel having sufficient length and width in
which water is supplied from the bottom. Required Notch is fitted at
one end of this channel. A pointer gauge with Vernier scale is fitted to
measure the height of fluid in flow channel. Arrangement for fixing
interchangeable notches is made. Set of three notches, i.e. rectangular
notch, 60 V notch & 45 V notch is provided along with the set-up.
Present set-up is self-contained water re-circulating unit, provided
with a sump tank and a centrifugal pump etc. Flow control valve and
by-pass valve are fitted in water line to conduct the experiment on
different flow rates. Flow rate of water is measured with the help of
measuring tank and stopwatch.
To determine co-efficient of discharge (Cd) through:
- Ã˜ V notch 45°
- Ã˜ V notch 60°
- Ã˜ Rectangular Notch.
UTILITIES REQUIRED :
- Ã˜ Water Supply.
- Ã˜ Drain.
- Ã˜ Electricity 0.5 kW, 220V AC, Single Phase.
- Ã˜ Floor Area 1.5 x 0.75 ml
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Channel Test Section : Size 600 x 250 x 180 mm.
- Ã˜ Notches : Material Brass
- Rectangular Notch
- 45° V Notch
- 60° V Notch
- Ã˜ Pointer Gauge : With Vernier scale.
- Ã˜ Water Circulation : FHP Pump Crompton make.
- Ã˜ Flow Measurement : Using Measuring Tank with Piezometer, Capacity 25 Ltrs.
- Ã˜ Sump Tank : Capacity 50 Ltrs.
- Ã˜ Stop Watch : Electronic.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified