Centrifugal Pump Test Rig
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Centrifugal Pump Test Rig Apparatus
(Multi Stage, Variable Speed, Series & Parallel)
The present Centrifugal Pump Test Rig is a self-contained unit operated on closed circuit basis containing a sump tank. The set-up consists of two Centrifugal pumps. Both pump are coupled with individual Motors. Speed Control facility is provided to vary the RPM of motor. RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor indicates the RPM of Pump. Pipeline and valve arrangement provided enables the user to operate the test rig either in single pump operation, parallel mode or in series mode. Flow of water is measured by using measuring tank and stopwatch. Vacuum & Pressure gauges are fitted on suction line and delivery line of each pump to measure the pressure.
- The Centrifugal Pump Test Rig allows the students to understand the performance benefits of
- Centrifugal Pumps in parallel & series mode as under: -
- Speed Vs Discharge.
- Head Vs - Discharge at various speeds.
- Efficiency curves at various speed and heads.
Required for Operation:
- Electricity supply: Single Phase, 220 VAC, 50 Hz, 5-15 Amp combined socket with earth connection.
- Water Supply (Initial fill)
- Floor Drain required.
- Floor Area required: 2 m x 1 m
- Pump (2 Nos.) : Centrifugal Type, 2800 RPM (max.)
- Medium Flow : Clear Water
- Drive: Variable speed.
- Sump Tank : Made of Stainless Steel, Compatible capacity
- Measuring Tank : Made of Stainless Steel, Compatible capacity
- Stop Watch : Electronic
- Pressure Gauge : Bourdon type, Range: 0-4 kg/cm2
- Vacuum Gauge : Bourdon type, Range: 0-760 mm of Hg
- Compound Gauge : Bourdon type, Range: -760 mm of Hg to 2 kg/cm2
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure.
- RPM measurement: RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor.
- Energy measurement: L&T make electronic energy meter.
- Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 Self Contained " CENTRIFUGAL PUMP TEST RIG (MULTI STAGE, VARIABLE SPEED, SERIES & PARALLEL) Apparatus.
- 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified