Centrifugal Pump Test Rig
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Backed by the hard work of our workforce, we are indulged in manufacturing and supplying a comprehensive array of Centrifugal Pump Test Rig. Designed to determine total head, pump output, overall efficiency and pump efficiency of the centrifugal pump.
Equipped with centrifugal pump coupled with a DC motor
- Low maintenance
- Inbuilt RPM indicator
- The present Centrifugal Pump Test Rig is a self-contained unit operated on closed circuit basis containing a sump tank. The set-up consists of a Centrifugal pump coupled with a DC Motor. Power input to the DC Motor is varied by means of a Thyristor controlled DC Drive to vary the RPM of motor. A RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor indicates the RPM of Pump. Flow of water is measured by using measuring tank and stopwatch. Vacuum gauge is fitted on suction line and Pressure gauge is fitted on delivery line to measure the pressure.
- To determine total head, Pump Output, overall efficiency and pump efficiency of the centrifugal pump
- To plot Head vs Discharge, Pump efficiency vs Discharge, Pump Output vs Discharge
- Water Supply.
- 1kW, 220V AC, Single Phase.
- Floor Area 2 x 1 m
- Pump: Kirloskar Make, Capacity 1 HP Speed 2800 RPM (max.), Head 12 m(max.) Medium Flow:Clear Water
- Drive:1 HP DC Motor with Thyristor controlled DC drive for variable speed.
- Sump Tank:Capacity 110 Ltrs.
- Flow Measurement:Using Measuring Tank with Piezometer, Capacity 70 Ltrs.
- Stop watch:Electronic.
- Pressure Gauge: Bourdon type
- RPM measurement:Digital RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor.
- Energy measurement:L&T make, Electronic Energy meter.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified