Axial Fan Test Rig (Fixed Speed with AC Motor)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
AXIAL FAN TEST RIG
(Fixed Speed with AC Motor)
This equipment comprises of a Axial Flow Fan coupled to a AC Motor. A Pitot tube is provided in the delivery line of Axial fan for static, dynamic and differential pressure measurement.
- To find out the discharge, head and efficiency of the Axial Fan.
- To plot the graph Efficiency Vs Discharge.
- To plot the graph Discharge Vs Head.
REQUIREMENT FOR OPERATION:
Electricity Supply: Single Phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz, 5-15 amp combined socket with earth connection.
Floor Area required: 3 m x 0.75 m.
- Axial Fan : Compatible Capacity.
- Drive: 1 HP motor.
- Pitot Tube (with manometer):For Static, Dynamic and Differential Pressure measurement.
- Stop watch : Electronic
- Control Panel Comprises of:
- Energy measurement: Electronic Energy meter, L&T make.
- MCB: For overload protection.
- Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc.
- An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc. will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified