Absorption In Packed Bed
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
Absorption In Packed Bed Apparatus
The set up consists of a glass column packed with Reaching rings. Liquid is fed at the top of the column through distributor. The solute gas and air are measured separately, mixed in a mixing chamber and then passed through the packed column vertically upward and absorbed in liquid. All the flow rates can be independently varied to simulate different conditions. Liquid sample can be taken out from the sampling point at the bottom of the column for analysis.
- To determine the number of transfer units, Height of transfer unit and overall mass transfer co-efficient for the given system.
Required for Operation:
- Compressed Air Supply at 2 Bar, 4 CFM.
- Water Supply.
- Floor Drain.
- CO2 cylinder with control valve, pressure regulator and Pressure gauges.
- Required Chemicals & Laboratory Glassware.
- Column : Borosilicate Glass Dia. 55 mm, Length 750mm (approx.)
- Packing : Borosilicate Glass Reaching Ring
- Feed Circulation: By compressed air.
- Pressure Regulator: 0-2 kg/cm².
- Pressure Gauge : Bourdon type
- Feed Tank: Material Stainless Steel, Capacity 20 Ltrs.
- Flow measurement: Rota meters (One each for feed, air & CO2).
- Collecting Tank: Material Stainless Steel, Capacity 10 Ltrs.
- The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure.
- Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 Self-contained ABSORPTION IN PACKED BED Apparatus
- 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified