|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab||» Vertical & Horizontal Condenser|
Vertical & Horizontal Condenser
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL CONDENSER
Shell & Tube type condensers are widely used in various industries. The present set-up offers a comparative study of Vertical & Horizontal condenser, which can be operated one at a time. Condenser consists of Stainless steel shell, with stainless steel tubes. Cold fluid flows through inside the tubes and steam flows through the shell. Valves are provided to control the flow rates of cold fluids. Flow rate of cold water is measured using a Rota meter. Shell is fitted with steam traps from where condensate is collected in measuring cylinder. Temperature of inlet and outlet of both hot & cold fluids are measured by temperature sensors.
To determine the overall Heat Transfer Co-efficient and film co-efficient for vertical and horizontal condenser.
REQUIREMENT FOR OPERATION:
- Water supply 20 lit/min (approx.) and drain.
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 4 kW.
- Floor area of 1.5 m x 1m.
- System : Steam to Water
- Condensers: 2 Nos. (Vertical & Horizontal) Insulated by Ceramic wool and cladding by aluminium foil.
- Shell : Material stainless steel.Inner Dia 100 mm, Length 500 mm (Approx.)
- Tubes : OD 12.7mm, Length of tubes 500mm
- Condensate Measurement : Measuring Cylinder & Stopwatch
- Water Flow Measurement : Rotameter
- Steam Generator: Made of stainless steel fitted with level indicator, pressure gauge, safety valve, drain and insulated with ceramic wool & cladding with Aluminium foil.
- Heaters: Nichrome wire heater (2 Nos.)
Control panel comprising of:
- Digital Temp. Controller: 0199.90C (For Steam Generator)
- Digital Temp. Indicator: 0-199.90C, with multi-channel switch
- Temperature sensors: RTD PT-100 type.
- With Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- A good quality painted rigid MS Structure is provided to support all the parts
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL CONDENSER Apparatus.
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified