|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab||» Thermal Conductivity Of Metal Rod|
Thermal Conductivity Of Metal Rod
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
DESCRIPTION :The experimental set up consists of metal bar, one end of which is heated by an electric heater while the other end of the bar projects inside the cooling water jacket. A cylindrical shell filled with insulating material surrounds the middle portion of the bar. The temperature of the bar is measured at different sections. Heat Input to the heater is Fiven through variac. By varying the heat input rates, data can be obtained. Water atconstant rate is circulated through the jacket and its flow rate and temperature rise is noted.
- To plot the temperature distribution along the length of Bar.
- To determine the thermal conductivity of given bar at various temperatures.
UTILITIES REQUIRED :
Continuous Water supply @2LPM at 0.5 Bar
- Floor Drain.
- Electricity Supply : 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 2 Amp.
- Table for set-up support.
- Stop Watch
- TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Metal Bar
- Material : Copper
- Length : 400 mm (approx.)
- Diameter : 25 mm
- Insulating shell
- Length : 250 mm
- Diameter : 200 mm
- Cooling Water Jacket
- Water Flow measurement : By Measuring cylinder
- Digital Voltmeter : 0-300 Volt.
- Variac : 0-230 V, 2 Amp.
- Digital Temp. Indicator : 0-199.90C, with multi-channel switch,
- Temperature Sensors : RTD PT-100 type.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will
- be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole setup is mounted on a powder coated base plate.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified