|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab||» THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY OF LIQUIDS|
THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY OF LIQUIDS
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
The apparatus is designed to determine thermal conductivity of different liquids. The apparatus consists of a heater. The heater heats a thin layer of liquid. A cooling plate removes heat through liquid layer, ensuring unidirectional heat flow. Temperature is measured across the liquid layer and complete assembly is properly insulated. A proper arrangement for changing the liquids is provided. The whole assembly is kept in a chamber.
Determination of thermal conductivity of liquid.
Study of variation of thermal conductivity of liquid with temperature.
- Water supply 5 lit/min (approx.)
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 2 Amp.
- Table for set-up support.
- Liquid Chamber: Dia 160 mm (approx).
- Heater: Dia 100 mm sandwiched between copper plates.
- Insulation : Ceramic Wool
- Cooling chamber: Made of Aluminum for water circulation.
- Control panel comprising of:
- Digital Voltmeter: 0-300 Volt.
- Digital Ammeter: 0-2 Amp.
- Variac : 0-230 V, 2 Amp.
- Digital Temp. Indicator: 0-199.90C, with multi-channel switch
- Temperature Sensors: RTD PT-100 type.
- With standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- Valves are provided for drain, charging & overflow line to make system flexible.
- MS Cabinet to accommodate the slab assembly.
- The whole setup is mounted on a powder coated base plate.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified