|Home||» Products||» Heat Transfer Lab||» Thermal Conductivity Of Insulating Slab|
Thermal Conductivity Of Insulating Slab
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
The set-up is designed to determine thermal conductivity of insulating materials in the form of slab. The apparatus consists of main central heater and ring guard heater, sandwiched between the specimens. Cooling plates are provided on either side of the specimen. Two identical specimens are clamped between heater that ensures unidirectional heat flow through specimen. The whole assembly is kept in chamber and insulated by ceramic wool insulation around the set-up.
- Determination of thermal conductivity of insulating material in the form of slab.
- Study of variation of thermal conductivity of the material with temperature.
UTILITIES REQUIRED :
- Water supply 5 lit/min (approx.)
- Electricity Supply: 1 Phase, 220 V AC, 2 Amp.
- Table for set-up support.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Diameter : 180 mm (approx).
- Thickness : 12 mm (approx).
- Central Heater : Dia 100 mm, sandwiched between copper plates.
- Ring Guard Heater : Width 35 mm, sandwiched between copper rings.
- Cooling chamber : Made of Aluminum for water circulation. 2 Nos.
- Insulation : Ceramic wool
- Digital Voltmeter : 0-300 Volt.
- Digital Ammeter : 0-2 Amp
- Variac : 0-230 V, 2 Amp, (2 Nos.)
- One each for central & ring guard heater.
- Digital Temp. Indicator : 0-199.90C, with multi-channel switch
- Temperature Sensors : RTD PT-100 type.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- MS Cabinet to accommodate the slab assembly.
- The whole setup is mounted on a powder coated base plate
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified