|Home||» Products||» Mechanical Operation Lab Equipment||» Sigma Mixer|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
The universal mixing and kneading machine consists of two counter-rotating blades in a rectangular trough curved at bottom to form two longitudinal half cylinders and a saddle section. The blades are driven by gearing at either or both ends. The mixing action is a combination of bulk movement, smearing, stretching, folding, dividing and recombining as the material is pulled and squeezed against blades, saddle and sidewalls. The blades are pitched to achieve end-to-end circulation. Rotation is usually such that material is drawn down over the saddle. The blades are tangential and run at different speeds, with the advantages of faster mixing from constant change of relative position. The blade design most widely used is the sigma blade. The sigma blade mixer is capable of starting and operating with either liquids or solids or a combination of both. The sigma blade has good mixing action, readily discharges materials that do not stick to the blades, and is relatively easy to clean when sticky material are being processed. The drive is given through an electric motor coupled to a reduction gearbox. The whole assembly is fitted on rigid MS structure. The tilting mechanism is provided for discharge of product.
To study the working of Sigma mixer.
Utilities Required :
- Electric Supply: Single phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz, 5-15 amp combined socket with earth connection. Earth voltage should be less than 5 volts.
- Floor Area: 1 m x 1 m.
- Material for Feed.
- Mixing Trough : Material Stainless Steel, Double U shaped. Capacity 7 kg (approx.)
- Sigma Blades : Material Stainless Steel, 2 Nos. moving in opposite direction.
- Drive : 1 HP motor coupled to Reduction Gear Box.
- Tilting arrangement : Using worm & gear Provided so as to tilt the container from (0-110°) even in running condition. Control Panel comprises of : Standard make on off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
- An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc. will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained SIGMA MIXER Apparatus
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified