|Home||» Products||» Hydraulic Bench & Accessories||» Losses due to friction in pipe lines|
Losses due to friction in pipe lines
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
(Hydraulic Bench Accessory)
The set up consists of 2pipes of different dia, which are connected in parallel. Pressure tapings are provided one a pipe to measure the pressure losses with the help of a Differential Manometer. Control valves are fitted on each pipe, which enables to us one pipe at a time for experiment. The set Ã¢Ã¢â¬Ã¢â¬Åup can be connected to Hydraulic Bench by flexible pipe line.
To determine the losses due to friction in pipes.
To determine the friction factor for Darcy-weirback equation.
REQUIREMENT FOR OPERATION:
- Pipes (2 Nos.) : Material GI of1/2 &3/4 diameter.
- Pipe Test Section : Length 1 m.
- An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.
Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
1 Self-contained LOOSES DUE TO FRICTION IN PIPE LINES Apparatus
1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified