|Home||» Products||» Fluid Machinery Lab||» Jet pump Test Rig|
Jet pump Test Rig
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
The present Jet Pump Test Rig is a self-contained unit operated on closed circuit basis containing a sump tank. The set-up consists of a mono block Jet Pump. Flow of fluid is measured by using measuring tank and stop watch. Vacuum gauge is fitted on suction line and Pressure gauge is fitted on delivery line to measure the pressure.
- To determine total head, pump output, overall efficiency and pump efficiency of the Jet pump.
- To plot Graph
- Head vs Discharge
- Pump efficiency vs Discharge
- Pump HP vs Discharge.
Required for Operation:
- Electricity Supply: Single Phase, 220 VAC, 50 Hz, 5-15 amp combined socket with earth connection.
- Water Supply (Initial Fill).
- Floor Drain required.
- Floor Area Required: 1.5m x 0.75m
- Pump : Monoblock jet pump of size 32mm x 25m x25mm
- Capacity 1 HP.
- Medium Flow : Clear Water.
- Sump Tank : Capacity 100 Ltrs.
- Flow Measurement : Using Measuring Tank (Capacity 70 Ltrs.) & Electronic Stop watch
- Pressure Gauge : Bourdon type.
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure.
- Energy measurement: Energy meter Electronic, L&T make.
- MCB : For overload protection.
- Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 Self Contained JET PUMP TEST RIG Apparatus.
- 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified