|Home||» Products||» Fluid Machinery Lab||» Gear Pump Test Rig|
Gear Pump Test Rig
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Being a pioneer in this industry, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting an extensive range of Gear Pump Test Rig. These are made using highest quality raw materials that are sourced from the certified vendors of the market. Widely used for performance analysis of a hydraulic gear pump at different delivery pressures, this Gear Pump Test Rig undergoes rigorous quality checks with an aim to maintain higher quality standards and eliminate flaws.
- Operated on closed circuit basis containing a sump tank
- Coupled with a DC motor
- Seamless finish
- The present Gear Pump Test Rig is a self-contained unit operated on closed circuit basis containing a sump tank. The set-up consists of a Gear Pump having a pair of meshed gears, coupled with a DC Motor. Power input to the DC Motor is varied by means of a Thyristor controlled DC Drive to vary the RPM of motor. A RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor indicates the RPM of Pump. Flow of fluid is measured by using measuring tank and stop watch. Vacuum gauge is fitted on suction line and Pressure gauge is fitted on delivery line to measure the pressure.
- To determine total head, pump output, overall efficiency and pump efficiency.
- To plot Graph: Head vs Discharge Pump efficiency vs Discharge.
- Electricity supply: Single Phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz, 5-15 Amp
- Combined socket with earth connection.
- Oil: SAE 20W 40 (30 litrs)
- Floor Area required: 1.5 x 0.75 m.
- Pump Speed:1500 RPM (max.)
- Pressure: 5kg/cm2(max.)
- Drive: 1 HP DC motor with Thyristor controlled DC Drive for variable speed.
- Sump Tank Capacity: 35 Ltrs. (approx.)
- Flow Measurement: Using Measuring Tank (Capacity 20 Ltrs.(approx.)) and Electronic Stop Watch
- Pressure Gauge: Bourdon type
- Vacuum Gauge: Bourdon type
- RPM measurement: Digital RPM Indicator with Proximity sensor
- Energy measurement: Electronic Energy meter, L&T make.
- Instruction Manual: An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified