|Home||» Products||» Fluid Mechanics Lab||» CAVITATION APPARATUS|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Description :the apparatus has been designed to demonstrate the phenomena of cavitation. The present set-up consists of a test section made of acrylic having conversion and diversion section. Pressure tapings at appropriate position are provided. This test section is having one control valve at upstream side to regulate the water flow rate. Two pressure gauges are connected to these taping which give the pressure readout at the time of flow passing through this test section.
The unit is self-contained close circuit type with sump tank, measuring tank and centrifugal pump. Flow through test section can be regulated with the help provided by-pass and control valve.
- To observe the phenomena of cavitation.
- To compare the theoretical and actual pressures at cavitation condition.
Utilities required :
- Water supply : initial fill.
- Floor drain required.
- Floor area required : 1. 5 m x 1 m.
Technical details :
- Test section : material acrylic
- Pressure gauge : 0-4 kg/cm2
- Vacuum gauge : 0-760 mmhg
- Water circulation : by pump crompton make.
- Flow measurement : measuring tank (capacity : 40 liters) &
- Electronic stop watch
- Sump tank : capacity : 60 liters
- Control panel comprises of : standard make on/off switch, mains indicator, etc.
- Instruction manual : an english instruction manual will be
- Provided along with the apparatus
- Tanks will be made of stainless steel.
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged in a good quality painted structure.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Material will be packed in safe carton
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015 certified